At ModApp.biz, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act.
All content at ModApp.biz is either submitted by email or is readily available on various public domains on the internet. We believe that the content, including images and videos, is posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on ModApp.biz without your authorisation, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through a search engine, please contact us immediately. We will take appropriate action to remove the infringing material and comply with the provisions of the DMCA.
To file a notice of copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- Proof that you are the authorized representative of the owner of the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including a search term under which the material appears in ModApp.biz search results.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized representative.
Please note that under the law, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information that is infringing on another’s copyright. We recommend that you seek the assistance of a legal professional before filing a notice of copyright infringement.
ModApp.biz is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and will take appropriate action to remove infringing material in accordance with the provisions of the DMCA.